Dolphin SUP Trip Prices
If you are looking for a magical, unforgettable experience during your holiday in Watamu then our Dolphin SUP trip is just the thing.
Here is a run down of what you can expect on our Dolphin SUP surfari:
- Early morning meet at Ocean Sports hotel
- Brief safety talk and information on how to interact with the dolphins
- Head out on a boat to find dolphins
- Once dolphins are found we get the boards into the water
- Paddleboard with the dolphins (we will have cameras on hand to capture the experience)
- Load boards back onto the boat
- Head back to Ocean Sports hotel
The trip lasts around 1.5 – 2 hours depending on how quickly we find the dolphins.
$80 per person (not including KWS Marine Park fees*)
*We can arrange KWS Marine Park tickets for you on the morning of your trip. Information on prices can be found here. National I.D card will be required for Kenyan residents and citizens.
** A minimum of 4 people is required for this trip.
If you would like to add a snorkel trip to this excursion, this can be arranged at an additional cost. Please get in touch via our contact form for more information or to book a trip.